ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

EOYmpyW2PZ4/SdqCX13Nkbl/AAAAAAAACBW/9cn

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Twelve Days Of Christmas







On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeee NEW YORK! She embraced me like I was a long lost sister that finally found her way home. NEW YORK loved me and I reciprocated.
From the moment I danced once around the revolving doors of the Park Central Hotel and came out on the street side and into the rhythm of thousands of bodies going about their daily lives I connected.
How could you not connect? New York after all is where the world meet. It is the sole experience of all things sensory. The convergence of sight, sounds, smells, and touch that rush into your body and jolt you awake from the ordinary complacency of a life you never knew you weren't living.
I learned that different experiences and interactions with diverse people is what enrich our lives the most. On this day I know I am such a tiny bit of matter and the world is so big but I believe that it is possible to travel and broaden your horizon if you really want to. And it should be important that you want to.
Each day from now until Christmas I will share with you something about New York and how it affected me. Blogging every day is a definite labor of love but a way of sharing my journey with you. Won't you join me? There will be shopping, celebrities, landmarks, and me in some less than flattering moments. Who knew? LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment