I'm not talking sex here. I'm thinking pleasures of the senses that we all need to keep the blush on our cheeks. The glide in our stride. The twinkle in our eyes. Here are my favorite juicy pleasures no particular order.
1. Jacuzzi dipping topless with my oldest girlfriends. Hey we're allowed!
2. Lunch at Brennan's in Houston blending in with the monied class. I have no money but that's never stopped me.
3. Letting my husband shampoo my hair. Now that's sensual.
4. Staying in pajamas all day when its raining. Mmmmm nice.
5. Cutting off the heat on a cold night and wrapping up in my electric blanket. Ooooh toasty! Wearing nothing but a smile under that blanket. Toastier!!!
6. Nothing taste as good as getting a massage feel. Yes by a male, preferably hunky. I'm married not dead.
7. Staring at a fireplace for hours sipping tea and thinking. O.K. napping in front of a fireplace and dreaming.
8. Staring at an ocean for hours drinking martinis. Alright too many martinis, nodding off, ocean watching me for hours.
9. Watching cartoons on Saturday morning. Ssssh!
10. Caviar & Stilton cheese on thin wheat crackers washed down with Hawaiian Punch. Oh yeah.
Now what's your juicy little pleasures? C'mon I know you have them.