ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

EOYmpyW2PZ4/SdqCX13Nkbl/AAAAAAAACBW/9cn

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I AM MY BELOVED; AND MY BELOVED IS MINE

May 2010 was the last time I succumbed to my uncontrollable urges. You know the passions I mean. The one's that hurt you, yet your heart aches for them. Desire is a beast. No matter how hard you run and hide your true self always catches up to your desires. No matter what petty distractions capture your thoughts, it is fleeting and momentary.

My lover always return to me. And my desire is made stronger by the time we have spent apart. As I sink into my chair, I can feel the rush of blood run through my throbbing veins. My fingers tremble as I inhale deeply preparing myself for the electricity to jolt my heart. My mind is alive as my fingers run deftly across the keys of my lap top and words, pictures, sights, sounds, stories come back to me as I am thrust into an imaginary magical world of writing.

My lover has returned, and I prepare myself for the criticism and rejection that surely will follow. I can run no longer.

In other words....I'm baaaaack!!!!! Forgive me for staying away from you so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment